Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"I am almost 2 months on my mission"

Hey Everyone! I am having a blast. Things are going awesome!!! And I am doing much better. We have an amazing Mission President. He takes care of us. The days go by fast. I am almost 2 meses (months) on my mission. The members here are very nice people and give us so many good things to eat. I am still loving my mission. The only thing I am sad about is that I have not heard from the many people that promised they would write me. As missionaries, we really need the support from family, members, and friends. Thank you to the friends that have written me. I heard Bishop Noble is no longer Bishop of 2nd Ward. I will miss him. He is my favorite. He helped me a lot through my teenage years.

1 comment:

  1. Sis. Ortiz is doing great! She is loving the work, she is trying her hardest to bring people to the gospel. :D Sh eloves ALL OF US! :D


    sINCERELY: -A

    ReplyDelete