Friday, May 20, 2011

"Never get discouraged, the Lord is on our side."

March 22, 2011

My mission is fabulous. Life is good. I am glad we have the truth, and know the Gospel and the Church of Jesus Christ has been restored again on the Earth. My 1st baptism was amazing. She does not see but has great faith. Nothing stopped her from getting baptised. Sister Reyes is leaving in less than 3 weeks so I am in the middle of a transfer. That means where I am at they can close the area, send Elders, or leave me here. Tracting is fun. We get to meet so many new people with different points of view. We have 3 new investigators this week. One investigator, an amazing girl, dropped us. We are sad, but hope someday she will accept the Gospel. I love the members in Yuma, and miss them. Thank you to all of you who are praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment