Sunday, May 22, 2011

"We need more valiant missionaries out in the field."

April 12, 2011

My mission seems to get easier each day. I'm no longer a greeny! I'm still in San Juan Capistrano. My trainer Hna Reyes ended her mission on April 11th. I now have Hna Barnes as my new companion. Esta Hna es a great missionary! She loves Mexican food and Chinese food. This means we are going to a Chinese buffet hopefully some day. It's so different now as I know where I am at and how to get to places on time. I'm very excited to see more miracles in this area. Members are happy this area will not be closing. I need to trust the Lord as much as He trusted me. Lessons are getting better. I'm becoming a well prepared teacher as well as a missionary. I love my mission. We need more valiant missionaries out in the field. If you don't you are more likely to not get to know those people who the Lord needs you to find, teach and baptise.

No comments:

Post a Comment